** Update – May 1, 2017: Applications have now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted applications, we’re excited by the quality of the candidates! We will be reaching out shortly to those who applied.
Media Planning Intern
Brew: Creative Media is a strategic media agency based in Minneapolis, MN. Brew integrates creativity, strategic planning and objectivity across paid, owned, earned and shared media and is seeking a creative, responsive and adaptive individual.
We are seeking a media intern to join our team for the summer to assist in planning and executing cross-media plans. The ideal candidate is creative and has a desire to learn. We expect that you are interested in today’s media landscape and are excited to learn more.
- Assist in planning and executing traditional and digital media campaigns.
- Contribute to researching and analyzing data and content across projects.
- Support our media team in campaign implementation, execution and measurement.
- Actively participate in strategic brainstorms with the agency team.
- Must enjoy working collaboratively and be open-minded when receiving feedback.
- Effectively juggle multiple projects while maintaining quality.
- Completed or currently working toward a B.A. from a 4-year college
- Has taken a Media Planning course
- Knows Excel or is willing to take an online class (provided by Brew)
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Constantly curious
- Loves social media
- InDesign & Photoshop experience is plus
Submit a cover letter and resume by May 1, 2017 to email@example.com
If you are selected as a candidate, we will contact you immediately. No calls please.
|Job Location:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Job Duration:||Summer internship|
|Industry:||Advertising Agency, Marketing|