Media Planning Intern
Brew: Creative Media is a strategic media agency based in Minneapolis, MN. Brew integrates creativity, strategic planning and objectivity across paid, owned, earned and shared media and is seeking a creative, responsive and adaptive individual.
We are seeking a media intern to join our team for the summer to assist in planning and executing cross-media plans. The ideal candidate is creative and has a desire to learn. We expect that you are interested in today’s media landscape and are excited to learn more.
- Assist in planning and executing traditional and digital media campaigns.
- Contribute to researching and analyzing data and content across projects.
- Support our media team in campaign implementation, execution and measurement.
- Actively participate in strategic brainstorms with the agency team.
- Must enjoy working collaboratively and be open-minded when receiving feedback.
- Effectively juggle multiple projects while maintaining quality.
- Completed or currently working toward a B.A. from a 4-year college
- Has taken a Media Planning course
- Knows Excel or is willing to take an online class (provided by Brew)
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Constantly curious
- Loves social media
- InDesign & Photoshop experience is plus
Submit a cover letter and resume by May 1, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected as a candidate, we will contact you immediately. No calls please.
|Job Location:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Job Duration:||Summer internship|
|Industry:||Advertising Agency, Marketing|